ONE HEALTH CONCEPT: HOW CAN WE COLLABORATE?
PLEASE READ THIS THOROUGHLY BEFORE PREPARING YOUR ABSTRACT
1. Only abstracts written in English will be accepted.
2. The abstract itself must contain no more than 250 words.Table and figures are not allowed.
3. You are allowed to edit your abstract until the submission is closed.
4. CAPITALIZE the entire title and UNDERLINE the name of author who will present the paper. Abbreviations must not be used in the title. After the title, list the author’s names and institutional affiliations; OMIT degrees, titles, institutional appointments, address and zip code. The text should be typed using single spacing. Do not indent the title and each paragraph.
5. Abbreviations must be defined by placing them in parentheses after the full word the first time they appear. Use numerals to indicate numbers except when beginning sentences.
6. Nonproprietary (generic) names, written in lower-case letters, are required the first time a drug is mentioned. Proprietary names are always capitalized.
7. Abstract will appear exactly as submitted. Abstract with smudges, errors, misspellings, incorrect hyphenations, faint typing, etc. (or not conforming to the prescribed rules) will require retyping at the author’s expense
8. CHECK ONE KEY WORD in the abstract submission form, which best categorizes the subject of the abstract.
9. The abstract will be considered and publish on the congress book after the registration complete.
10. Abstract Submission date begin on March 31, 2017. Deadline for submission is September 30, 2017- 23.59 Bangkok time, Thailand (GMT+7)
11. All accepted abstracts will be published in the conference e-abstract book.
- Online submission starts
March 15, 2017
- Submission deadline
September 30, 2017
October 15, 2017
- Online registration starts
March 30, 2017
- Deadline of early bird rate
October 15, 2017
- Deadline of pre registration
November 30, 2017
Copyright @ OHIC2017